Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 4 December 2008


I've just received my advance paperback copies of THE ITALIAN'S RUTHLESS BABY BARGAIN which is due out here in the UK in February. I always love to look at new books and to feel them and smell them. And of course the excitement is increased when they're actually mine! Books that I have written and slaved over and hopefully brought the characters to life...

This is the story of Penny & Santo. Penny begins working for him as a nanny but it isn't long before he has seduced her - and got her pregnant! You can read more here