Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Good news!

Elena and Vidal's story has been accepted. It's coming out in December this year under the title of The Twelve Month Marriage Deal.

Needless to say I'm delighted. For some reason I struggled with this book, nevertheless I shall be sorry to let Elena and Vidal go. Elena does have a sister, though, and Vidal a brother, so they might turn up in another book some time.

I'm having lunch with a writer friend tomorrow, both to celebrate and to toss around new ideas. I'm feeling quite excited about starting something fresh.