Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 24 February 2009

What's in a name?

I’ve just finished an energising game of Wii Tennis with my DH. Did I say energising? I mean exhausting. Because, for the first time ever, I beat him!

We’d both eaten too many pancakes – yummy with sugar and lemon – and needed the exercise. But for me to win? Wow!

While I’m on a winning streak I’m going to start my new book tomorrow. I’m still debating on hero and heroine names. I’m toying with Dominic, Cristian, or Blake for my hero, and possibly Bella for my heroine. On the other hand it might be none of these. I’ve given them temporary names of Adam and Eve (yes, I know it’s corny) until they adopt names of their own. I've been adding to my character profiles over the last few days, but now I'm raring to go. I don't have a middle and an end to my story yet, but that's nothing new. I always write into the mist.