Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 27 February 2009

We have lift off.


Friday afternoon, one chapter finished, and it’s taken me a laborious three days. I’ve been trying to weave in the back story little bit by little bit so that it doesn’t take anything away from the present. I believe it works, though I still have more to do in the next chapter.

I can’t believe it’s the end of February already. It seems like only yesterday that we were all wishing each other a happy new year. Where does the time go? It must be because we’re having fun. I certainly am. Writing can be both frustrating and fun. But it’s always the fun part that wins out.

The weekend is here so I will not be writing for two days. Roll on Monday I say.