Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 20 February 2009

New plot

In a week where I have had ideas for two new plots, and submitted one of them to my editor, I have already been given the go ahead. So it will soon be all systems go. I don’t have names for by hero and heroine yet and I still have a little work to do before I start writing, but the urge is there…

Part of the fun of writing is creating new characters and new situations. Sometimes I find it difficult, sometimes my editor doesn't like my suggestions, but this time everything came together beautifully.

What I need to do now is create myself a New Plot folder. Because - when I was tidying my desk recently I came across some scraps of paper with ideas on them which I must have jotted down months (or dare I say years?) ago. I've not used any of them this time - so my next project is to locate them (again!) and put them safely into a new folder.