Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 9 July 2009

In limbo

My accounts are finally done – whew! It’s the worst job. I’ve not heard from my editor yet about my book which is disappointing. I feel in limbo. I’m now about to go out into the garden and frighten away some weeds that are daring to reappear. My DH is at this very moment spreading weed and feed on the lawns. And the birds in the nest are growing very quickly. We’ve had some heavy rain these last few days but so far this morning it’s lovely and sunny so I’m looking forward to working in the garden.

My mind refuses to tackle thoughts on a new book. I have some vague ideas but I think I need the other one put to bed before I can really let my mind free to work it out.