Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 2 July 2009

Waiting game


I'm still waiting to hear whether my book has been accepted. I hate this waiting game. I feel on edge, not able to settle down to anything else. I still have accounts waiting to be done and an office to tidy. It's soooooo bad! I printed some bookmarks last week to slip into my books in local bookshops advertising the fact that I'm a local author. And could I find them this morning. I looked everywhere. Think logical, I told myself. I knew they had to be in my office. And, yes, I found them eventually, under my dictionary, which was in the wrong place.


And then I went down to our local town and proudly looked at my books. And with permission I inserted a bookmark into each. I wonder if it will help promote future sales. I'd like to think so.