Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 2 July 2009

Surprise

Do you remember me telling you that we had a visiting hedgehog? Well, he seems to have stopped coming, but yesterday we had another surprise.

We were thinning out the shrubbery in our secret garden, hacking away merrily, a robin playing at our feet. We’ve had two robins around for quite a while. And then what did we find? A robin’s nest.

Oh, my goodness. If we’d known we wouldn’t have cut quite so much of the bush away. But luckily the chicks didn’t seem bothered, they simply opened their beaks wide wanting to be fed. And the mother wasn’t disturbed either. So now we’re leaving it well alone.