Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Ideas

Yesterday’s post seems to have disappeared into the ether (and I didn’t keep a copy) So here I go again.

On Thursday my American daughter in law was sworn in as a British Citizen. DH and I attended and it was a marvellously patriotic ceremony. DH filmed it and we’re going to put it on a CD for her to show her parents next time she goes home. It was the sort of occasion that I’ll never forget.

Kimml – you’ve won my latest contest, so email me your address and your copy of The Santorini Marriage Bargain will be on its way to you.

Sadly that was the last week of my contest celebrating my 75th book, but I do have one more book to give away. This is not a contest as such but I’ve been trying to work out a new plot and I’m not sure in which direction to go. A marriage of convenience, a revenge story, amnesia (which I haven’t done in a long time) and I’ve just done the secret baby story, so that’s out.

How would you like to tell me which are your favourite plots – one of the above or something different. And if I choose one of them for my next book then I’ll send whoever came up with the idea a copy of The Santorini Marriage Bargain or The Italian’s Ruthless Baby Bargain. The choice is yours.