Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 2 June 2009

More about the hedgehog

Eddie the hedgehog is very fussy. We put out cat food tonight and he's turned his nose up at it. We are wondering now whether to leave it out all night, or take it in in case it attracts field mice. Do mice like cat food, I ask myself. Let’s hope not.

Good news on the writing front, I have only one more chapter to go. Sometimes last chapters can be as difficult as first ones because of all the loose ends to be tied up. Actually I’m quite excited to be at this stage. There were times during the writing of this book that I thought I would never get here. But it’s all coming nicely together.