Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 19 June 2009

Plots


I'm still deep in revision hell. But at the same time I'm idly thinking about my next plot. Not that I have one, but I'm sort of tossing options around. Remember this photo of Sienna in my current book? Well it was from a page I tore out of a magazine. I have no idea now what the article was about but printed on the same page were the words: 'Tom is charismatic, sexy and good-looking, but very intense and serious.'

I plan to print these words out in large print and pin it up in front of me. I want to know who Tom is and why he's intense and serious. I'm hoping it will prove a first stepping stone to my next story.