Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Presents Extra miniseries


I’d almost forgotten that I have two books being published in July. I was so excited about my 75th book that I almost forgot Bought For Marriage is coming out in the US at the same time – in the Presents Extra miniseries – Forced to Marry.

Bought for Marriage is one of my favourite books, I loved writing about Dione and Theo and I’ve been waiting for it to be published in the US. The back cover blurb goes like this:

Dione Keristari will do anything to help her sick father. But begging gorgeous Greek billionaire Theo Tsardikos for cash is more than she bargained for. Now he’s demanding a marriage contract in return for the money! She has no choice but to agree. However, inexperienced Dione can’t handle the attraction between them, and she vows not to share Theo’s bed.

But Theo’s a master in the ways of loving, and soon he has his temporary bride at his bidding – and she’s pregnant….