Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 5 June 2009

The End

The first draft is finished. Adam and Sienna have resolved their differences. All I have to do now is go through it again and tighten it up. (And add about 500 words because it's come out a bit short)

It was due by the end of this month but my editor has asked for it asap so I guess I'll be working on it over the weekend - which is usually 'me' time. Not that I'm too worried because the weathermen have forecast rain for the weekend.

And if my editor wants it - then that has to be good. I certainly have a feel-good factor today.