Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 15 June 2009

Book covers

I’ve received copies of The Rich Man’s Reluctant Mistress in Dutch, and also The Billionaire’s Blackmail Bargain in the same language. The intriguing part is that although The Rich Man’s Reluctant Mistress has the same cover photo the one on The Billionaire’s Blackmail Bargain has been changed. Could it be because it originally had a bare chested hero?

I’ve just been on the Harlequin Holland website so that I could upload a copy of the cover but it’s not there. And nor is my name in their list of authors which I find extremely disappointing considering the numbers of years I’ve been writing.

The second week of my contest is over, and Abby’s name has been plucked out of the hat (of only two commenters – where are you all?) so if you email me your address, Abby, I’ll send you a copy of The Santorini Marriage Bargain. Michelle, if you also let me know your address a bookmark will be on its way to you.

Week three now begins and I’d be delighted to send another copy of this my 75th book to a lucky commenter (is there such a word as commenter?) and a bookmark to everyone else.