Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 8 June 2009

winners and losers

It’s crunch time. One final read through and my book will be winging its way to my editor. My only problem in tightening the story is that I’ve lost rather gained a number of words.

I hear of so many authors who have to cut their word count that I’m envious. What a luxury that would be.

So let’s have confessions.
Who struggles to reach 50,000 words?
Who struggles to cut their word count?

My June contest is still running. One week over – and no comments on my blog, so unfortunately no winners.

If you’d like a copy of my 75th book The Santorini Marriage Bargain – then just add a comment and email me your address, It’s as simple as that. Each week one name out of the hat will win a book, everyone else a bookmark. Rhianne and the gorgeous Greek, Zarek Diakos are anxious to hear from you!