Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Sunday 21 June 2009

Hurrah!

Hurrah, the revisions are finished. They were not as bad as I thought and I’ve read the book through twice to make sure I haven’t missed anything. Now all I have to do is wait and see.

I have two lucky winners for my June contest. My DH has picked Maureen to win a copy of my 75th book The Santorini Marriage Bargain, and Penney you get a book mark. If you’d both email me your address I’ll get them in the post straight away.

Now another week starts. Comments = prizes. If you don't comment you can't win. It's that simple. I have one more book to give away and loads of bookmarks.

Looking forward to hearing from you.