Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 12 June 2009

Ideas

I spent the morning yesterday weeding the front garden. We’ve had so much sunshine and rain recently that the weeds have flourished. Then I spent the afternoon making a start on my accounts, as well as submitting books for PLR. This is the side to writing that is no real pleasure. Unfortunately it has to be done.

I’m going to spend today dreaming up a new plot. This is much more exciting. (I might make start on the weeding first in the back garden but it’s not actually calling to me.) At this moment I have no ideas whatsoever. I thought I’d jotted some plot ideas down somewhere, but can I find them? Perhaps when I’ve tidied my desk they might come to light.