Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 15 October 2009

Here we go again

Some you win, some you lose. I’ve said that before, haven’t I? And not too long ago. And now another story has bit the dust. It’s back to square one. To say I’m disappointed is to put it mildly, but I’ve picked myself up and dusted myself down and I’m eager to go again. I have my son and d-i-l staying with me for the next two weeks so that will give me time to think up something new and wonderful that my editor won’t be able to resist.

So if you don’t here from me you’ll know what I’ll be doing – thinking!