Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 9 October 2009

Notebook


I have a notebook which is so well used that it’s held together with an elastic band because almost every page is loose. It dates back to pre-computer time. And I used it today because it has lists of both Christian and surnames in different languages. I was looking for Greek.

These days I use the computer for this sort of thing, but, actually, looking in my notebook was so much quicker. And nostalgic if the truth’s known. It must be nearly thirty years old. I garnered the names from all manner of places. The Olympic games was one of them. Newspapers was another. As well as names I have indexed places, plots, titles (when we were allowed to choose our own) It’s an amazing wealth of information.