Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Progress

Three chapters are with my editor. I can’t believe I wrote three chapters in five days. But now the impetus has slowed and I’m back to my normal half a chapter a day, around 2000 words.
Nevertheless I’m having fun with Blake and Kate. Poor Kate’s just sprained her ankle and Blake’s having to care for her. You know the sort of thing, carry her from one room to another – even though it may not be strictly necessary. He has his head screwed on, that man!