Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 23 February 2010

E-readers

It's been almost a week since my last blog and I have no excuse. Perhaps laziness. Perhaps nothing to blog about. My re-write's keeping me busy. I am, though, just over half way, so that is good.

My DH is considering buying an e-reader as we had our last one stolen whilst on holiday over a year ago and have never bothered to replace it. He is not a great reader but I have to admit he reads more on the e-reader than if he has a conventional book in his hand. So maybe it will be money well spent. He's thinking about the Sony PRS 300 and I've checked out some reviews and it looks pretty good. Does anyone have an opinion about it?

This morning I saw my latest book in the shops - Married Again to the Millionaire. Even after all this time I still get a thrill out of seeing my name in print.