Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 26 February 2010

Married Again to the Millionaire

I was listening to late night radio last night when this question came up:

What was the first book ever written using a typewriter?

I didn't know the answer but I wonder if anyone reading this does? I'll send a copy of my latest book Married Again to the Millonaire to the first person who gives me the right answer.

The clue is it was in 1875.

And talking of Married Again to the Millionaire, it's just had a lovely review from WeWriteRomance which you can read here:
http://www.wewriteromance.com/reviews/review/review-margaretmayo-marriedagaintothemillionaire