Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 12 February 2010

Libraries and weather

I seem to have had a busy week, working on revisions as well as my talk at Kingswinford library on Wednesday
It was very well attended and they were a happy, receptive audience with lots of questions afterwards. Most of them were readers who had been reading my books for years, and there were one or two would-be writers. So it was a nice combination.
Just as it was time to head home it began to snow. It came down like a blizzard as we walked to the carpark and my lovely pink suit turned white. (I had left my mac in the car not thinking I would need it) But just as suddenly as it started it stopped and the skies turned blue again.
Now it's head down again - back to reality.