Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Green Card

We ended up watching Green Card, a film starring Andie MacDowell (Bronte) and Gerard Depardieu (George). We had seen it before but a long time ago and neither of us could remember what had happened. It's a marriage of convenience story (sound familiar? How many times have I used that theme?) George wants his green card and the film is about the hilarious events leading up to their final interviews. But it didn't end in HMB style. They fell in love but Georgewasn't granted his card and it finished with him being driven away by the authorities. It was a bit slow in places but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tonight we're enjoying ourselves in a different way - out for a meal with friends.

Writing very slow today - spent most of the time going over what I had already written.