Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 12 July 2010

Bought for Marriage

I was talking about holidays with a friend yesterday and she said, ‘I know who I’m going with next time.’ It didn’t sound as though she meant her husband so I kind of frowned and asked who.


‘Theo,’ she said.

It took only a couple of seconds for it dawn on me that she was talking about Theo Tsardikos in Bought For Marriage. I’d given her a copy of the Greek trio book that I mentioned here recently. And she’d fallen for Theo!

I was both amused and flattered.


Actually I fall for all of my heroes so it was good to hear that someone else had as well.



Here's the cover so that you can feast your eyes on him too.