Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Rain, rain, go away...

After all the hot weather we've had it is now raining. Not continually, thank goodness, at least not in this part of the UK, but it's enough to keep me indoors. Enough to keep me writing without thinking that I'd like to be out there soaking up the sunshine.

I had a lovely surprise in the post today. A photo of my two year old grandson taken at the nursery he attends. He'd just had his hair cut (boo hoo, he had lovely curls) and it's very short and makes him look older. More like a boy than a baby. OK, he's not a baby any more, but I'm sure you know what I mean. He's totally gorgeous, not that I'm biased or anything like that. He lives a little too far away to see him as often as I would like, so this photo is extra special. It's already sitting in a frame on top of my bookcase.