Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sitting or standing?

I read an article in the newspaper the other day stating that no one should sit down for more than six hours a day - for health reasons. And that even getting up and exercising frequently did not count. Six hours is the max!

So how about office workers? Eight hour days. How about authors? I worked ten hours yesterday. Not the norm I hasten to add, but I always work about seven hours. And even after work I sit down and watch TV - or go out for a meal and sit down. So many people have sitting down jobs.

Fortunately I can't remember what the dire consequences are - and the newspapers were collected this morning so I can't check back.

Thank goodness. Because I shall carry on doing what I've always done.