Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 8 November 2010

Heroes and heroines

I didn't get as big a response as I would have liked for my hero/heroine names, so I'm afraid, Laney4, Lacey and LA that I won't be using any of your suggestions - though I have made a note of them and who knows, I might use them in the future. (L.A., thanks for finding me and I hope you continue to follow my blog - who knows you might win of my future contests)

My new H&H are currently Robynn and Kendel, though I have been known to change names mid-book. I think I mentioned it in a blog some time ago, I can find myself calling them something else without even being conscious of it - which means that as I got to know them better they developed their own names, ones they were comfortable with.

I haven't actually started writing yet, I'm still filling in more background details to my H&H. But I shall definitely start this week.