Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 1 November 2010

Contest

My editor likes my new plot so it's all systems go. I have names in mind for my hero and heroine but I thought I'd run a quick contest to see if you can suggest any names I might like better.

My hero was a bit of a rebel in his younger days but now runs a very successful internet trading company. And my heroine comes from an aristocratic family. And they're both English.

If you're fortunate enough for me to use any of the names you suggest, a copy of one of my latest books will be on its way to you.

Good luck!