Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 29 October 2010

Autumn

It's Autumn here in the UK and the colours are stunning. The very cold winter we had last year did everything good. The spring and summer blossoms have been outstanding and now the autumn colours are breathtaking. I wouldn't be doing them justice if I called them red and gold and brown. There's scarlet and crimson and damson, apricot and mustard and honey, copper and ginger, as well as olive and lime. And wouldn't you guess it, I never seem to have my camera with me when I need it. The one in my phone doesn't do them justice either.

My second book, published in 1976, was called Shades of Autumn. For the simple reason that it took place at this time of year. It's my favourite season - although when Spring comes around and we have all the fresh shades of green I like that too. Do you have a favourite season?