Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 29 November 2010

Thanksgiving

I've just experienced Thanksgiving for the first time. My son now lives in Florida and DH and I made a quick trip over there to join them this year. Wow! I am not used to seeing so much food. I'm now on a diet!

We returned from 80 degree heat to below freezing. The snow this year in the UK has come early. I'm going to hibernate!

I've been reading through the first few pages of my new book, making copious alterations. It's amazing how time away can make you see things in a different light. (Memo to myself - when you've finished the book put it away for a couple of weeks and then re-read before sending it to your editor)