Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 14 March 2011

Books

I've had two deliveries of books this morning. My new book A NIGHT WITH CONSEQUENCES (May 2011 in the UK) - both the hardback and the paperback copies. Usually I get the hardback first so it's exciting to see them both together. They smell nice, they look nice, and they sure are going to look nice on my shelves.

In the other parcel was a Japanese edition of MARRIED AGAIN TO THE MILLIONAIRE. I'll put the cover up on Friday - it's very beautiful. I feel so sad that a beautiful cover has come at such a time when so much tragedy is happening over there.