Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 21 March 2011

Disappointment

I spent all day yesterday shortening the new curtains for our bedroom. Correction! I shortened one pair. (There are two windows in the room). Thinking it would save time I'd bought ready-made curtains - in the past I've always made them myself. They weren't cheap, they had a designer label on them, but believe me they were not well made. The hems were wavy, and one curtain was over an inch longer than the other - which I didn't discover until I compared them after cutting the same amount off each and finding they weren't the same length.

I still have the other pair to do. And I don't plan to interrupt my writing time with sewing, so they might have to wait until next weekend. Except that they're still sitting on the dining room table - waiting!!! Looking at me!!! Telling me to get on with them!!!

I don't care. I'm in an Italian restaurant with my hero and heroine at the moment. It's far more enjoyable.