Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 7 March 2011

Decorating and writing

We've finally finished decorating our bedroom. I'm not sure whether my DH was unhappyor not when I didn't like the first coat of paint he put on. It was so much paler than I had expected. But, bless him, he didn't complain and once I'd chosen another colour he brushed that on the walls and now I'm happy - except that it looks a bit pinker than I'd thought - but I daren't say anything more. And it's growing on me. We're back in the room and all I need now is new curtains - it's proving a bit tricky to find a coordinating colour. At least we have blinds, so there's no rush.

And as this blog's supposed to be about writing I have to tell you that I've started again on my latest book. It wasn't working out as I expected - but now I have a clearer idea where I'm going so it should all be plain sailing from now on. And I won't have the disruption of choosing paints and colours - only curtains!