Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Revisions

My editor has got back to me regarding Molly & Zarek’s story and she says that Molly gave in too easily when Zarek suggested a marriage of convenience – so Molly’s returned home and begged me to change her story a little. While I’m at it I’m going to change her name. I’ve dithered so long over this one that I’m going to take the opportunity to finally change it. I feel that by refocussing, almost giving her a new persona, that it will help strengthen the story. I'd actually been working on an idea for a new book - but that's now being put to one side while I sort Molly & Zarek out.

Also - My July/August competition has now closed. If you remember I asked which location was your favourite. Interestingly Italy came out top. To my surprise almost everyone said Italy. My DH has picked a winner - and it is - Karen Davies.

Karen, many congratulations, and if you email me your address a copy of THE BILLIONAIRE'S BLACKMAIL BARGAIN will be in the post to you.