Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 19 August 2009

New Contest

I feel in limbo waiting to hear from my editor, but the good news is that my new contest is now up and running - until the end of September.

It's very simple. What was my first book called? I thought that after 75 books you might find it interesting to see what sort of titles the books had way back in the 70's. You'll find the answer on my website (all you have to do is email me with the words August/September contest in the subject line) and the first three names pulled out of the hat on October 1st will receive copies of one of my back books.

I didn't get any further with Skype as my sister in law forgot to get in touch. So another time.