Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 20 August 2009

Troubles

The netbook internet connection has been solved, after about two hours on the phone to the techie guys. Both AOL and Dell. I had a headache by the time I had finished. But now I'm happy.



I'm not so happy though that my ed still has reservations about my synopsis. Basically the whole story could be resolved by a conversation. Apparently! Am I losing the plot? I'm going to take another look at it over the weekend and then if it still doesn't work, I'll bin it and start again. At least I have another idea sitting waiting to be looked at. One that excites me.



Have a good weekend.