Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 10 August 2009

Plots & synopses

I’ve spent the last three days tackling the weeds that have dared to grow over the last couple of weeks. Plenty of rain and sunshine really did it’s job, but all is looking good again and I’m back to struggling with my new synopsis.

My thoughts are that if I’m finding it difficult now will the story work overall. With a bit of luck I’ll complete it today and send it off to my ed. She did say it had potential – it’s a matter of finding it.

So fingers crossed everyone.