Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 26 March 2010

Bits and Bobs

No Blog??

No writing!

No News!

I was going to leave it at that but thought I'd tell you about my day today when I went shopping for a birthday present for a very good friend of mine.

But what do you get for the lady who has everything?

I looked at perfumes, jewellery, ornaments, clothes, everything I could think of, but nothing jumped out at me.

So eventually I bought her a set of solar lights for her garden - she loves her garden. I once said to her, 'How do you keep it so weed free? And she said, 'I walk around it every day and if a weed dares to show its head I pull it up. I wish she'd come to my house! The lights are supposed to change colour so it will be interesting to see what they look like.

Our clocks go forward tomorrow night - hope I remember. One Sunday, many years ago, we had arranged to go out to lunch with some friends and when we got to their house they weren't ready. We, of course, had forgot to put our clocks forward!!! They have never let us live it down.