Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 12 March 2010

Nearly there!

I have a weekend of grandchildren ahead. Well, two to be exact. One who is fourteen and another who is nearly two. I wonder which one will be the most trouble?

We're going shopping for curtain material with my daughter and guess who will be making up her curtains? Needless to say she will have to wait until my re-write is finished.

Which shouldn't be long now. With a bit of luck it will be leaving me next week. I'm crossing my fingers that I can use the last chapter from the original - which means that all I had to do was fill in the part between the first and last chapters.

Sounds easy, doesn't it?

You've no idea how I've sweated over this book.

Happy Mother's Day for Sunday to all you English mothers out there.