Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 15 March 2010

The end is in sight

Today, after my hectic but enjoyable weekend, I have married the two parts of my story up. My hero and heroine have got married as well. All that remains now is for me to read it through and hope everything works. I'm going out for a meal in an hour's time so I might have a drink or two in celebration. Not that I intend cheering too soon - not after what's happened on previous occasions. Actually I feel more like going to bed. My eyes are so tired. I don't usually work such long hours as I have today.