Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 17 March 2010

New contest

The book is printed out ready for a final read-through. Oh, the relief!

I was supposed to be running a new competition for March/April but this re-write has taken up all of my time (and my thoughts).

So here it finally is:

What is the name of the hero and heroine in my latest US book released as a Presents EXTRA this month - THE ITALIAN'S RUTHLESS BABY BARGAIN?

Email me your answers here with March/April contest as the subject.

I've actually run out of copies of this book, except for a couple of hardbacks, (which I'm willing to post in the UK) so I shall be offering as a prize a copy of my new book MARRIED AGAIN TO THE MILLIONAIRE. My DH will be picking the winner at the end of April.