Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 10 May 2010

Another animal story

Forgive the title of this post. Fish aren't animals. But this happened on Saturday and it was very funny.



We decided to go out for the day into Wales. For those of you who are not aware of it Wales is very much sheep country. In the distance we could see a snake of traffic coming towards us, hundreds of cars it seemed. It was a long winding, hilly road and it was not until we got closer that we discovered the reason for so much traffic going slowly.



A lamb!



Strolling along slowly, looking a little bewildered, but nowhere for him to go. The hedgerows on either side stoppd him fleeing into the fields. Poor thing, he was completely out of his comfort zone. I bet all the drivers in the queue wondered what was going on.



This photo is not of the same lamb, it was one I took a few years ago, but he's very cute, isn't he?