Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Writing

No writing done today. I went to my art group this morning - where I've started a painting of a castle rising out of the mist. A bit tricky this. Maybe I ought to imagine Kara and Blake there - except that it's in ruins. But a scene in the moonlight? Mmm - food for thought.

And this afternoon I 'attended' a webinar run by Harlequin on the subject of - blogging, which was both interesting and enlightening. You'll have to let me know whether I improve over the coming weeks.