Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 27 May 2010

Bank Holiday

The hot weather seems to have disappeared into the ether, it is so much cooler now. Actually it's the right temperature for the time of year. But we're still hoping to have a BBQ this weekend - a treat after gardening. A very kind friend of ours has given us 4 trays of bedding plants to put in - with 50 in each!! I reckon I'll need a drink or two after that. It's Spring Bank Holiday weekend - so it might rain. It always seems to rain on bank holidays. Or is that just here in the UK?

On the writing front I'm now on chapter six - while I'm still waiting to hear from my ed about the first three chapters. I hope she doesn't ask for too many changes. None would be nice. Fingers crossed everyone.