Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Red

I went to a funeral last week and because red was his favourite colour we were all asked to wear something red. What a difference it made. It looked lovely to see such a bright colour mingling with black and the odd flash of white. There were no flowers, just one wreath of red carnations from his immediate family. As far as funerals go this was one that struck just the right note between sadness and a celebration of life.


Now, completely changing the subject but keeping to the red theme, I have an Australian copy of my latest book Married Again To The Millionaire up for grabs. I'm keeping the contest in the UK this time, so the first person who comments from the UK will be the winner.