Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 21 June 2010

Italy

I forced myself to have a computer free weekend and found it very hard. I couldn't even check my emails! It was Father's Day here on Sunday and my daughter came with our lovely two-year old grandson. What fun we had and how lively he is. I was actually glad to get back to work today.

Blake & Kara's chemistry is sizzling so I hope it continues under the hot Italian sunshine. Blake is only half Italian and he lives in England (they're in Italy on business at the moment) - but he nevertheless has a bit of the hot Latin lover about him.