Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Weather

I have a few alterations to the first chapters of my new book but other than that it is all systems go. So I've been working hard and forgot to blog. Sorry!

Last night we had a BBQ. The weather was not promising but because we'd invited friends we decided to go ahead anyway. Then the rain came, but undeterred my DH pulled out the awning, set everything out beneath it, switched on the patio heater (yes, in June!) and a good time was had by all. The sauce that I mentioned in one of my earlier blogs went down a treat.
And DH even washed up afterwards. I told you it was a good night!