Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 11 June 2010

Milan

Another week's gone by. Where does the time go? It's virtually mid June and it seems like only yesterday we were celebrating Christmas. Kara and Blake are beginning to get to know one another really well now. The story started in England but we're now in Italy, in Milan actually, so I'm looking forward to exploring that city with them. Blake does have Italian blood in him but he's never lived there - and I've never been there either. Does anyone have good memories of Milan?