Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 24 June 2010

Bought For Marriage



There's a three in one book sitting on the shelves in the bookshops at the moment. It's called The Greeks' Bought Brides and my contribution to it is Bought For Marriage. In this story Dione was compelled to marry gorgeous Greek billionaire Theo Tsardikos to help her father out of his money problems. It actually created problems for herself.


This was a book I really enjoyed writing (don't I say that about them all?) and I'm so glad to see it's been re-issued. I'm teamed up with Julia James and Lucy Monroe so I'm in very good company. The book is also on sale here either as a hard copy or an e-book.